How do you see life? What is your present reality? It can be valuable to examine ourselves, our relationships, our pursuits in work, education and service frequently. The lens of the past gives us perspective and can be a source of strength or sorrow. The lens of current reality can vary from confusing and disappointing to clarifying and joyful. The lens of the future always gives me hope because I look beyond this earth to a new heaven and hope in Jesus Christ. I believe in the promises of God. I trust His Word to be true. I seek the Holy Spirit for conviction, comfort, power and strength. I get victory when I surrender my will continually to my Father-God, loving Savior and sovereign Lord. Letting go is not always easy, I want to control. But when I release my will power to God's power I am set free. Then I am able to live beyond survival, away from fear, guilt or worry. In Christ I experience peace, gratitude and hope. God is willing to renew our minds, guard our hearts for peace and to give us His power to live above circumstances, trials and tests. To keep my focus clear, I seek God first. I know I need His Spirit to continually renew my spirit and to fill my soul with all of His attributes, gifts and strengths. God is so willing to overflow us in the abundance of His grace. My prayer is that you will receive His offer and humbly accept His gift. God says to first be still and know Him. Believe in His love, receive His grace and respond with loving actions. It is that simple and so wonderful.
What is your story? How are you living you life? You can live the best life now...there is a purpose and a plan for you. Would you like to connect and communicate? I would love to hear your story...join me in on this journey.
Here is a brief version of my story of God's transforming focus:
I first accepted Jesus as my personal Savior when I was 23, after living the on the wild side in Florida. I am very appreciative that God for connects me with awesome people all throughout my life. My turning point began during a very difficult time....the loss of my Grandmother, the diagnosis of my Mother's terminal cancer and a then a car accident. But God was drawing me to Him. I was not alone, He connect me with loving people, the most significant person for my walk of faith was Gladys Eaves, a gift of a wise spiritual grandmother. She was 50 years older and so very accepting and loving. She invited me into her heart, home and faith. At that point in my life, I desperately longed for love and hope. God knew I needed to experience Him through a loving mentor. Jesus gave me a new heart, renewed my spirit and provided a whole new start for living God's way. I relocated to Tennessee to complete my Bachelors in Religion/Family Studies/Health at Southern Missionary College now Southern Adventist University. I met my wonderful husband Ron at college during a campus ministry outreach. We have two adult sons Joshua Daniel and Stephen Andrew. It has been a great journey of faith and growth.
God continues to connect me with incredible people to share and do life together. I want to continue to be a connector myself. I am thankful for awesome teachers, mentors, friends and the great big family of faith I have come to know all over the world. Currently I am completing my Masters in Ministry Leadership through Rockbridge Seminary. I am a Level 5 Instructor for Life Purpose Coaching Centers, International. I get to do what I love every day as a Certified Life Purpose Coach, Life Plan Facilitator and speaker/teacher/writer! I thank God for giving me fresh opportunities daily to serve Him. Eternal life is a precious gift for all.
I am very willing to walk along side and share more of how God wants to give a clearer vision and how we can continue to be transformed from this world to a much better eternal view.
Feel free to connect. Share your story. Together we can find answers, peace, courage and hope for living an abundant life of signficance.
Blessings of Grace,
Carol
"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is good and acceptable and the perfect will of God...rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation and continuing in steadfast prayer." Romans 12:2, 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That sounds amazing!
By the mercies of God, do not conform to the ways of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of you mind in order that you may know that which is acceptable, pleasing and perfect will of God. Romans 12
Post a Comment